WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

noises - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* noises > Topics

Subject: -Flash Music Videos Request To
Replies: 4 Views: 922

lew15d 17.08.09 - 03:34am
I'll be taking requests for Music Videos in .flv (flash video) format, for mobile devices... I'm unsure what the quality will be like on a PC, but they all play fine on my Nokia 5800 XpressMusic... *

toddster 18.08.09 - 03:20pm
if the pc has quicktime installed it should play pretty well but not in full screen view it will look a bit blocky...nice idea tho mate will they play on my ipod classic?? and can you get hold of that workman video the one with the girls using jack hammers and there bits bounce lol cant remember name of tune tho *

lew15d 19.08.09 - 04:52am
I'll have a look for it, mate 2thumbsup.GIF I think they'll play, if it has a Flash Player installed... *

daneja 19.08.09 - 07:37am
After downloading the flv files you can convert them with your pc to almost any video format and they show perfect. Been doing for years cause my dial up s*cks so i download the small flv files and convert em with a flv converter. This software called free download manager has a built in conversion system check it :) *

toddster 20.08.09 - 11:54pm
agrees with dan and i was just being lazy in asking for if they work directly on my ipod ....but i use a very powerful convertor for dvd ripping which chews any format nicely so ill use that if needbe *

* noises Forum

Search:
topics replies

* noises

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search