WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

noises - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* noises > Topics

Subject: .:: HOW TO UPLOAD ::.
Replies: 10 Views: 1425

toddster 22.01.08 - 09:57pm
If you have audio related files and would like to add them to the group for all members to download then you can, just check that your file is one of the formats listed below and then go back to the noises homepage and choose the files link, then click the upload b*tton at the top.
You should then see a few boxes for writing a description of the file and a browse box at the top if you do see one click it and choose your file then click upload ,if no b*tton is clickable you may need to upgrade your phone or browser, all pcs with a internet connection can upload also.
I use a pc to upload its faster than on most mobiles.

jpg - standard photo file
gif - animated image
thm - phone theme file
mp3 - medium quality audio
jar - java apps/games
amr - basic quality audio
txt - text files
3gp - standard mobile video

all the above file types can be uploaded into the file section of this group ,all files must be under 500kb in size.
All uploads are sorted into the correct folder by me and thank you to all who add files. *

toddster 23.09.09 - 02:29am
If you have other file formats such as videos etc please upload them into this group and i will move them to the other groups or add them into the relevant group yourself.
These are the group types click the url to go to them .
http://funpix.wapgroups.com - all photos and gif animations screensavers wallpapershalloween.GIF
http://videos.wapgroups.com - all 3gp videos and links to films meditate.GIF
http://chixpix.wapgroups.com - for punky chik animations and screensavers playboy, disney etc spongebob.GIF
http://horror.wapgroups.com - for scary stuff ghost.GIF

amboba 30.09.09 - 09:17pm
I got sme kul stuf bt my 4n fails 2 upload nor 2 upgrade.wat shud i do? *

toddster 9.10.09 - 09:55pm
what phone is it that your trying to upload from amboba? i never upload using phone thesedays i use pc much quicker and reliable. *

riva66 10.03.10 - 07:18am
sir my mobile is samsung d 780 . i use opera mini browser for upload the pic . bt the browser only upload below 30kp files only how 2 i upload more then 30kp files are pls say me other browsers thank you sir *

toddster 13.03.10 - 01:55am
its not the browser that will only let you upload a 30k file its either your phone or your phone network because i use opera mini to upload files up to 1mb easily on my nokia e71 ,not sure if there is another browser you can use on your samsung give google a go it may have one you can use but i doubt it ...my advice is never buy any other phone other than a nokia or sony these two brands are very well looked after in the browser dept *

dillyann 15.03.10 - 02:49am
I,ve been trying to upload pics to my group all day and it keeps throwing me out could you help me please *

toddster 19.03.10 - 12:19am
what phone you trying to upload with dilyann? also make sure its one of the allowed file types and under 1mb in data size *

lew15d 25.03.10 - 08:42am
To the member's who can't upload:
If you're having problems uploading files, then search Google, and see if it's a network problem. Some networks don't allow uploading. I'm not sure which networks they are, as I'm on O2. That's the only network I know that give you the capability to upload on some sites. It could however be a browser fault. Things such as Opera MINI will only allow up to a certain amount of uploading on any one file. Make sure you either use your default browser, or another browser such as UCWeb. thumbs_up.GIF *

adgj 29.04.10 - 06:10am
I use a nokia phone. When I want to upload a file I click the upload. Now I see the three boxes,select file,title,description. I fill up the boxes and then I click 'send' as there is no option as 'upload'. But the massage 'invalid user' shows me again and again. What can I do? *

lew15d 4.05.10 - 01:43pm
What network is it that you're using, and which phone exactly? I use the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, and I'm able to upload files. *

* noises Forum

Search:
topics replies

* noises

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search