noises - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* noises > Topics

Subject: Poker face
Replies: 9 Views: 694

daddylve 8.12.09 - 04:24pm
By cartman please *

toddster 7.01.10 - 12:14am
type or copy this address into your browsers address box for direct download and ill be adding the shorter version to files when i get time http://ravenn.wrzuta.pl/sr/f/5zIwSqWQzy2/south_park_-_cartman_sings_poker_face.mp3 *

lew15d 8.01.10 - 02:24pm
Groups are starting to become quiet. Even mine's not picking up much work. yawn.GIF I wonder if everybody's getting bored of groups or something. More and more people seem to join PRODIGITS, but hardly seem to bother with the groups now. chin.GIF Have you any idea what's causing it, toddster? *

toddster 11.01.10 - 01:44am
dunno could be a few factors lew facebook taking members away or new toy syndrome where once users are bored they jump ship im still getting members for this group and they mainly come to download not use forums which is fine by me but i do like it when folk talk .
apart from those 2 it maybe that they just come to pro to use chat or forums cos facebook and other big networking sites dont have these established areas *

lew15d 11.01.10 - 10:12am
I agree with you there, mate. Facebook's not very exciting these days. My group gets a few requests on the odd occasion, and I mean ODD! lol.GIF Even most forums seem to be getting quieter though. I wonder if it's anything to do with the amount of people who have lost their jobs that could be causing it. I know that a lot of internet prices aren't very cheap these days. chin.GIF Plus we get too many people spamming web and wapsites in our inboxes, which doesn't help matters. *

toddster 11.01.10 - 05:19pm
well most mobile companies are now giving free internet acces for topping up like tmob and o2 so more people than ever now get internet access and most of my local friends use facebook even my mum uses facebook and shes 64 i think its cos of that reason that most now use facebook which is good cos it keeps pro less used which means faster page speeds like when it first started instead of the slowness that has plagued pro in recent years due to excess traffic *

toddster 11.01.10 - 05:21pm
and tbh not many of my friends lost there jobs and even the ones on low incomes have 10 per month for there mobiles so it shouldnt be a problem getting online that way *

bi_fun5 17.01.10 - 01:36am
Y cant i download pokerface? *

lew15d 17.01.10 - 06:58pm
Maybe the link is dead, or you could have typed it incorrectly. I'll find you a link, and make it clickable. *

lew15d 17.01.10 - 07:10pm
http://ri.ms/vicv Eric Cartman - Poker Face.mp3
File Size: 3.3MB

I found this file in the music forum, and the quality is quite good. *

* noises Forum

Search:
topics replies

* noises

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits